Education: BS in Software Engineering from Clarkson University
Profession: Owner of Foundeo, Inc.
Pete started out building static HTML web sites for fun when he was in high school. He quickly realized the advantages of dynamic web sites, and learned PERL, using text files as databases. A few months later pete was introduced to Allaire ColdFusion, and databases. After seeing the advantages that ColdFusion offered, pete discarded Perl, and became an expert in ColdFusion.
Pete has since written a book on ColdFusion titled The ColdFusion MX Developers Cookbook, which was in bookstores circa 2003.
In 2006 Pete started his own company called Foundeo Inc. which specializes in Web Consulting, and Products for ColdFusion Developers.
Pete has also given talks at various national conferences, and user groups.
- New York City ColdFusion Users Group
- Albany, NY ColdFusion Users Group
- Syracuse, NY ColdFusion Users Group
- ColdFusion MX Cruise-N-Learn, May 2003, The Carribean - Gave several presentations
- MXimize Conference, September 2004, Boston MA - ColdFusion Components, UDFs, Web Services, and Flash Remoting
- MXimize Conference, December 2004, Orlando FL - CFCs, UDFs, Web Services, and Flash Remoting
- CFUnited, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 Washington DC
- Adobe MAX Conference October 2009, Los Angelos CA
- Into The Box - Houston Texas
- Adobe ColdFusion Summit - Las Vegas
- Adobe ColdFusion Summit East - Washington DC
Top Rated Posts
Most Commented Posts