Analyzing Words in Spam Emails
We recently did some analysis on our bayesian spam filter corpus (spam assassin token database), and came up with a list of words with a high spam/ham ratio.
By using the spam/ham ratio, and not the spam count, we came up with a better list of words to avoid. Most lists would have you avoid words like
here, but they are used so much in legitimate email, that they have a lot spam/ham ratio.
- Battling Comment Spam - January 31, 2007
- Trick or Treat - Web 2.0 Goodies for ColdFusion - October 31, 2006
- Spammers now using ASCII Art - April 21, 2005
- ReturnPath aquires BondedSender - April 12, 2005
- Another Trick for Avoiding Email Harvesters - March 20, 2005
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides