It was another great ColdFusion Summit event in Las Vegas this year. My company Foundeo Inc. was a sponsor again this year. It was great to meet so many new people this year. During the keynote Tridib Roy Chowdhury asked for a show of hands as to how many people were attending for the first time. It was impossible to count, but to me it looked like about half the room were first time attendees. That was great to see.
This year I did another full day training on Writing Secure CFML for the pre-conference. It was sold out at 50 seats and was a lot of fun to present. The demo code for that session can be found here: github.com/foundeo/cfml-security-training. I don't publish the slides for this topic because I offer this CFML security training commercially as well.
On Thursday my company announced FuseGuard 3 which is a new update to our web application firewall product for CFML. I will post a blog entry with more details on that later this week.
Looking forward to another CFSummit in 2018.
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017 - April 4, 2017
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks - November 12, 2015
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config