Speaking at CFUnited 2009
My Topic for the 2009 CFUnited conference was announced today: Design Diagrams for CFCs and Databases. The presentation covers creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams.
Quick Reader Survey:
- Do you create UML or ER Diagrams?
- If So What Software Do You Use/Recommend?
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Speaking at CFUnited 2009 was first published on March 18, 2009.
If you like reading about cfunited, speaking, presentations, uml, or erd then you might also like:
- Speaking at CFUNITED 2008
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010
- Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation
- Speaking at NYCFUG Tonight - Writing Secure CFML
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
- ColdFusion Security Presentation Slides
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.