Speaking at CFUnited 2009
My Topic for the 2009 CFUnited conference was announced today: Design Diagrams for CFCs and Databases. The presentation covers creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams.
Quick Reader Survey:
- Do you create UML or ER Diagrams?
- If So What Software Do You Use/Recommend?
- Speaking at CFUNITED 2008 - June 16, 2008
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks - November 12, 2015
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC - March 23, 2012
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010 - August 5, 2010
- Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation - November 17, 2009
No I do not use UML OR ER Diagrams. I'm lucky, I think maybe, that I'm with a smaller operation where such things aren't used. What I've been looking for and haven't found yet(off topic) is detail tips for encoding and decoding input and output for security purposes. This might be a topic that would get a lot of attention since everyone says do it, and nobody has significant details.
Gary again. Man do I hate that flashing gif on this page.
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee