Speaking at CFUnited 2009
My Topic for the 2009 CFUnited conference was announced today: Design Diagrams for CFCs and Databases. The presentation covers creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams.
Quick Reader Survey:
- Do you create UML or ER Diagrams?
- If So What Software Do You Use/Recommend?
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- Speaking at CFUNITED 2008 - June 16, 2008
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks - November 12, 2015
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC - March 23, 2012
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010 - August 5, 2010
- Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation - November 17, 2009
- Speaking at NYCFUG Tonight - Writing Secure CFML - November 10, 2009
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides - July 6, 2009
- ColdFusion Security Presentation Slides - July 9, 2007
No I do not use UML OR ER Diagrams. I'm lucky, I think maybe, that I'm with a smaller operation where such things aren't used. What I've been looking for and haven't found yet(off topic) is detail tips for encoding and decoding input and output for security purposes. This might be a topic that would get a lot of attention since everyone says do it, and nobody has significant details.