Speaking at CFUNITED 2008
By Pete Freitag
I can't believe it's already time for CFUNITED again! I will be speaking twice again this year:
- Thursday @ 2:45p - Writing Secure CFML
- Friday @ 8:30a - Image Manipulation with ColdFusion 8
See you there!
Speaking at CFUNITED 2008 was first published on June 16, 2008.
If you like reading about cfunited, presentations, or speaking then you might also like:
- Speaking at CFUnited 2009
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010
The Fixinator Code Security Scanner for ColdFusion & CFML is an easy to use security tool that every CF developer can use. It can also easily integrate into CI for automatic scanning on every commit.