ColdFusion 7 Tags and Functions added to cfdocs.org
I have added support for new functions and tags in ColdFusion MX 7.0 to the cfdocs.org site, as well as multiple version support. So now if you want cfdocs.org to return docs for a specific ColdFusion version, you can either set the version cookie (on the front page), or by adding it to the url before your search, eg: cfdocs.org/5/cfquery will return the ColdFusion 5.0 docs for cfquery.
By the way, incase you didn't know CFEclipse uses cfdocs.org for its documentation. You can highlight a tag or function name, and click the ? help button to get the documentation. So you can use the new version cookie in CFE as well.
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs - October 16, 2015
- CFDocs site now Open Source - October 4, 2013
- CFDocs.org back up and running - April 21, 2006
- Bookmarklets and Search Plugins for javadocs.org - May 12, 2004
- New Service - cfdocs.org - Fast access to CF docs - March 11, 2004
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained