ColdFusion Summit 2022 Slides
I'm back from another excellent CFSummit. So many great presentations and conversations. This I gave a presentation on the 25 Most Dangerous Software Weaknesses and how they relate to ColdFusion. My company Foundeo Inc. once again sponsored the event. It was nice to be able to present live, instead of over zoom! You can find the slides here, and the code samples are on github in my CFML Security Training repository.
If you missed it, or you were there but want to go deeper into many of the issues we discussed I will be hosting a ColdFusion Developer Security Training Class on December 13-14, 2022.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
ColdFusion Summit 2022 Slides was first published on October 06, 2022.
If you like reading about presentations, coldfusion, security, or cfsummit then you might also like:
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Speaking at ColdFusion Summit Online Next Week
- ColdFusion Summit Fall 2020
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.