Log4Shell Vulnerability Timeline
When I created a blog entry covering Log4Shell log4j on ColdFusion, and said I would update it as new information comes in, I didn't realize I would be updating it several times a day for the past week.
I think this Log4Shell / Log4j issue can be confusing to keep track of with all the new developments, so I decided to create a timeline.
I will try to keep this timeline updated as the story develops (why do I do this to myself :-)
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Log4Shell Vulnerability Timeline was first published on December 18, 2021.
If you like reading about log4j, java, or security then you might also like:
- Log4j 1.x Vulnerability Mitigation Guide
- How to get Log4j Version at Runtime in Java
- Log4j CVE-2021-44228 Log4Shell Vulnerability on ColdFusion / Lucee
- Spring4Shell and ColdFusion
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- HashDOS and ColdFusion
- Java 1.6.0_24 Released Patches DOS Vulnerability
Want Security Advisories via Email?
Advisory Week is a new weekly email containing security advisories published by major software vendors (Adobe, Apple, Microsoft, etc).