6 ways to stay connected with other CF developers
Looking for a few ways to stay connected with other ColdFusion developers? Here's a few of my favorites:
- CFML Slack Channel - this is a public slack channel that anyone can join for free. It currently has over 3,400 members. A great place to ask questions, or even just passively listen and learn from the other conversations.
- Modernize or Die Podcasts - Ortus Solutions puts out two podcasts one is a weekly news podcast, and the second is the Soapbox edition which is more of an interview style podcast.
- CF Alive Podcast - Hosted by Michaela Light of Teratech, this is an interview style podcast feature various CFML developers.
- CFML News Email - this is a email newsletter that I publish. The goal here is a monthly newsletter but I'm a bit behind on that trend at the moment ;-)
- Adobe ColdFusion Community Portal - Adobe's online ColdFusion portal for news and articles from both Adobe and various CF community members.
- ColdFusion Bloggers - an oldie but goodie, this has been around for years and is now maintained by CFWebTools (thanks for keeping it running!).
What else am I missing?
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- ColdFusion Function Arguments now support Integer - September 12, 2019
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle - May 14, 2019
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- CFDocs site now Open Source - October 4, 2013
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
- Announcing CFML Weekly Email - October 19, 2012
- Client Variable Cookie CFGLOBALS Includes Session Ids - July 14, 2011