6 ways to stay connected with other CF developers
Looking for a few ways to stay connected with other ColdFusion developers? Here's a few of my favorites:
- CFBreak - ColdFusion / CFML Newsletter Weekly Email - this is a weekly email newsletter that I publish.
- CFML Slack Channel - this is a public slack channel that anyone can join for free. It currently has over 4,000 members. A great place to ask questions, or even just passively listen and learn from the other conversations. If you are into various Box products (ColdBox, CommandBox, etc) then you should also signup for the BoxTeam Slack Channel
- Modernize or Die Podcasts - Ortus Solutions puts out two podcasts one is a weekly news podcast, and the second is the Soapbox edition which is more of an interview style podcast.
- CF Alive Podcast - Hosted by Michaela Light of Teratech, this is an interview style podcast feature various CFML developers.
- Adobe ColdFusion Community Portal - Adobe's online ColdFusion portal for news and articles from both Adobe and various CF community members.
- ColdFusion Facebook Group - Over 3.5k members
- Lucee Developer Forum
What else am I missing?
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
6 ways to stay connected with other CF developers was first published on March 26, 2020.
If you like reading about cfml, or coldfusion then you might also like:
- URL Safe Base64 Encoding / Decoding in CFML
- Using Hashicorp Vault with ColdFusion
- CFML Left and Right Functions can Accept Negative Counts
- Dumping HTTP Servlet Request Attributes and Parameters in CF
- ColdFusion Function Arguments now support Integer
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Scope Injection in CFML
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.