Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
I will be speaking at two conferences this month.
The conference is the Adobe CFSummit East also known as the Adobe ColdFusion Government Summit. It will be held on April 18-19, 2017 in Washington DC. The first day is two half day hands on sessions, I will be presenting the first session which is a CFML security training class (sold out). On day two I will be presenting a 1hr session: Bulletproof Your Adobe ColdFusion Server with the Lockdown Guide.
This conference is free to attend, so if you are on the east cost it may be worth it to consider attending. Other speakers besides myself include: Rakshith Naresh, Giancarlo Gomez, Matt Hintze, Elishia Dvorak, Charlie Arehart, Dan Wilson, Nolan Erck, Masha Edelen, and Dan Fredericks. The opening keynote will be given by Tridib Roy Chowdhury & Steve Drucker. My company Foundeo Inc. is a sponsor of the event.
The following week is the Into the Box Conference. This conferences is loaded with tons of great speakers and should be a really good place to learn the latest techniques for modern CFML development. While the conference organized on by the makers of the ColdBox framework, you don't need to use ColdBox to get a lot out of this conference. Many of the tools in the Box ecosystem can be utilized on their own and can provide great benefits to developers. Take for example CommandBox, if you are not using this tool spend 5 minutes looking into it right now and find out why you should be.
At Into the Box I will be speaking on Securing CFML Codebases, a look at techniques to improve the security of your existing CFML codebase.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks - November 12, 2015
- CFSummit 2017 - November 27, 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012 - May 30, 2012
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010 - August 5, 2010
- ColdFusion 8 Image Manipulation Presentation Recording - October 26, 2007