My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
I was fortunate enough to be able to do two different talks this year at the Adobe CFSummit 2015 conference.
My first session, was a hands on Pre-Conference workshop taught by David Epler and myself, it was titled: Hack & Fix - Hands on ColdFusion Security Training. This was a 3 hour workshop which had a VM preloaded with the hackable CFML training app: HackableType that was first created by Jason Dean and I in 2010. Students then try to hack the vulnerable code, and then fix it. It went very well thanks to David, and all who attended!
Hack & Fix - Hands on ColdFusion Security Training - View Slides
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017 - April 4, 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012 - May 30, 2012
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC - March 23, 2012
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner