Announcing CFML Weekly Email
Being an avid ColdFusion developer, I couldn't help but think something like this would be great for ColdFusion as well, so... I created one:
I wanted something super simple to send the emails with, so I choose tinyletter, it's a service that was originally written in CFML by Philip Kaplan, which he sold to MailChimp. I'm not sure if it is still running on CFML after the acquisition, MailChimp favors PHP.
TinyLetter will work until we get to 5000 subscribers, then we will have to choose something else, right now after announcing this on twitter a few minutes ago we already have over 60 subscribers!
The first issue will be sent today!
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- CFDocs site now Open Source - October 4, 2013
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
- Client Variable Cookie CFGLOBALS Includes Session Ids - July 14, 2011
@Zarko - you can't really blame them, they love PHP and have expertise in it. If a CFML company acquired an app written in PHP they'd probably consider rewriting it too :)
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions