Announcing CFML Weekly Email
Being an avid ColdFusion developer, I couldn't help but think something like this would be great for ColdFusion as well, so... I created one:
I wanted something super simple to send the emails with, so I choose tinyletter, it's a service that was originally written in CFML by Philip Kaplan, which he sold to MailChimp. I'm not sure if it is still running on CFML after the acquisition, MailChimp favors PHP.
TinyLetter will work until we get to 5000 subscribers, then we will have to choose something else, right now after announcing this on twitter a few minutes ago we already have over 60 subscribers!
The first issue will be sent today!
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Announcing CFML Weekly Email was first published on October 19, 2012.
If you like reading about coldfusion, or cfml then you might also like:
- URL Safe Base64 Encoding / Decoding in CFML
- Using Hashicorp Vault with ColdFusion
- CFML Left and Right Functions can Accept Negative Counts
- Dumping HTTP Servlet Request Attributes and Parameters in CF
- 6 ways to stay connected with other CF developers
- ColdFusion Function Arguments now support Integer
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
The Fixinator Code Security Scanner for ColdFusion & CFML is an easy to use security tool that every CF developer can use. It can also easily integrate into CI for automatic scanning on every commit.
The weekly newsletter for the CFML Community
@Zarko - you can't really blame them, they love PHP and have expertise in it. If a CFML company acquired an app written in PHP they'd probably consider rewriting it too :)