ColdFusion Developer Week at Adobe.com
This week (September 12-16 2011) is ColdFusion Developer Week over at Adobe.com:
ColdFusion Developer Week is a series of free, live webinars hosted by seasoned ColdFusion experts who will cover a wide range of topics from what ColdFusion is, how to code it, all the way through to more in depth topics such as ORM and ColdFusion Builder Extensions. If you are a new developer, someone with little or no ColdFusion experience, or even if you have been using ColdFusion all your life, this event is ideal for you. The ColdFusion Developer Week provides something for everyone, so sign up now!
Here's the schedule of webinars, I will be giving a presentation on ColdFusion security on Friday (listen to recording):
- Getting Started with Web Application Developement Using ColdFusion - Terry Ryan (10AM PT / 1PM ET)
- Working with PDFs Made Easy with ColdFusion - Tim Cunningham (1PM PT / 4PM ET)
- Introduction to ColdFusion Components (CFCs) - Raymond Camden (4PM PT / 7PM ET)
- Improve Your ColdFusion Code Through Unit Testing - Jamie Krug (10AM PT / 1PM ET)
- Using ColdFusion Frameworks for Application Development - Mark Mandel (1PM PT / 4PM ET)
- Understanding and Using the ColdFusion Server Monitor - Charlie Arehart (4PM PT / 7PM ET)
- ColdFusion Builder: The Professional IDE to Boost Your Productivity - Sagar Ganatra (10AM PT / 1PM ET)
- Expand Functionality with ColdFusion Builder Extensions - Simon Free (1PM PT / 4PM ET)
- Developing Your First Application Using ColdFusion 9 and ORM - Bob Silverberg (10AM PT / 1PM ET)
- Speed Up Your Apps with Caching in ColdFusion (11:30AM PT / 2:30PM ET)
- ColdFusion and Mobile - Browser-Based Applications Made Easy - Dave Ferguson (1PM PT / 4PM ET)
- Become ColdFusion Empowered in Under an Hour - Nic Tunney (4PM PT / 7PM ET)
- Accessing ColdFusion Services From Flex Applications - Matt Gifford (10AM PT / 1PM ET)
- Securing your ColdFusion Applications - Pete Freitag (me) (11:30AM PT / 2:30PM ET)
- Make Your Site Searchable with Solr - Scott Stroz (1PM PT / 4PM ET)
- Bringing ColdFusion to Java SpringMVC (4PM PT / 7PM ET)
Make sure you go over to http://adobe.com/go/cfdeveloperweek to register.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
ColdFusion Developer Week at Adobe.com was first published on September 12, 2011.
If you like reading about adobe, or coldfusion then you might also like:
- Slides from my 2019 ColdFusion Summit Las Vegas Talk
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012
- HackMyCF Updated for APSB11-29 Security Hotfix
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
- Recent ColdFusion Security Hotfix Updated Today
- Path Traversal Vulnerability Security Hotfix for ColdFusion Released
- You May Need to Reapply CF Security Hotfix CVE-2009-1877
- Adobe MAX: Building JEE Portlets with ColdFusion 9
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.