What Version of Java is ColdFusion Using?
Here's a one liner CFML script to show what version of Java your ColdFusion server is running:
Another way to find out what version of Java ColdFusion is using is to log into the ColdFusion Administrator, and click on the System Information icon, then look for: Java Version
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
- Adobe Says Go Ahead and Upgrade your ColdFusion JVM - October 24, 2012
- HashDOS and ColdFusion - December 30, 2011
- Using AntiSamy with ColdFusion - August 5, 2010
- OutOfMemoryError - GC overhead limit exceeded - March 25, 2010
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements