MySQL JDBC Load Balancing with MySQL Cluster
Here's a neat tip posted by Henrik Ingo from the MySQL Telecom Team
It's not really properly documented in the manual part, but I found in the changelogs, and confirmed on IRC that to do load-balancing across the SQL nodes in MySQL Cluster, you would use a different JDBC connection string with the "
loadbalance" keyword added...
- Multiple Statements with MySQL and JDBC - May 16, 2005
Thanks Pete. Great tip!
Is there any way I can use that loadbalance when I am using XaDatasource?
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained