MySQL JDBC Load Balancing with MySQL Cluster
Here's a neat tip posted by Henrik Ingo from the MySQL Telecom Team
It's not really properly documented in the manual part, but I found in the changelogs, and confirmed on IRC that to do load-balancing across the SQL nodes in MySQL Cluster, you would use a different JDBC connection string with the "
loadbalance" keyword added...
- Multiple Statements with MySQL and JDBC - May 16, 2005
Thanks Pete. Great tip!
Is there any way I can use that loadbalance when I am using XaDatasource?
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151