Application.cfm and AJAX
I had someone email me with the following question today:
I'm developing a ColdFusion app with Prototype. Seems Ajax.updater wants to insert my application.cfm code into my div along with responseText. How can I stop this?
This question brought up two good points. First the simple answer to his questions is that you can reset the output buffer using
The second point is that, for reasons like this it's not usually a good idea to output anything in
OnRequestEnd.cfm. It's better to just
cfinclude a header and footer template.
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- CFDocs site now Open Source - October 4, 2013
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
- Announcing CFML Weekly Email - October 19, 2012
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides