New Icons for Adobe's Next Product Line
Adobe's new lineup of icons for the upcoming products including ColdFusion 8 (Scorpio), Adobe Photoshop CS3, etc. have been made public by John Nack, and they are generated quite a bit of reaction both good and bad.
Here's the new icon for ColdFusion 8. I could get used to it, but I think the current CF logo inside the gradient box would have looked better (like they did for flash).
- The new Adobe icons and branding - includes an interview with Ryan Hicks Sr. Experience Designer at Adobe, the designer that created the icons.
- What A Mess
- I love you Adobe, but those icons suck
- The icon wheel annotated with product names
What do you think?
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
New Icons for Adobe's Next Product Line was first published on December 22, 2006.
If you like reading about adobe, icons, branding, coldfusion, or photoshop then you might also like:
- Slides from my 2019 ColdFusion Summit Las Vegas Talk
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012
- HackMyCF Updated for APSB11-29 Security Hotfix
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
- ColdFusion Developer Week at Adobe.com
- Recent ColdFusion Security Hotfix Updated Today
- Path Traversal Vulnerability Security Hotfix for ColdFusion Released
- You May Need to Reapply CF Security Hotfix CVE-2009-1877
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.