What's New in BlueDragon 7?
New Atlanta, just released Beta 1 of version 7 of thier BlueDragon CFML application server.
Below is a list of the new features - I think the
IsNull function and
null keyword will prove to be quite handy.
- Multi-threaded programming (CFTHREAD, and related tags and functions)
- Interfaces and Abstract CFCs
- CFQUERY Enhancements
- CACHEDUNTILCHANGE attribute
- BACKGROUND attribute
- onClientStart() handler
- onMissingTemplate() handler
- CFSEARCH Enhancements
- support for Word and PDF documents
- support for multiple languages
- UDF Forward References in CFML pages
- CFREGISTRY support for Windows registry
- ASP.NET Partial Trust Mode (BD.NET)
- support for MySQL 5.0, including stored procedures
- support for 64-bit Windows and Linux
- miscellaneous CFMX 7 compatible enhancements
- performance enhancements
- bug fixes
Permalink | Add Comment | add to del.icio.us | Tags: coldfusion, cfml, bluedragon, new atlanta, null
- Null Java References in CF 6 vs 7 - January 10, 2006
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- CFDocs site now Open Source - October 4, 2013
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
Awesome. Its great to see New Atlanta driving Coldfusion forward. CF, as a language, remained largely the same between MX and 7, but I think this might be just the push we need to get the ball rolling. :)
One of the best parts I think is the CFTHREAD tag, been testing it the last few days, and it can really speed up some applications.. :) The only thing I miss though, is the event gateways of CF 7. But hopefully we'll see it in BlueDragon CFML Server 8.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides