What's New in BlueDragon 7?
New Atlanta, just released Beta 1 of version 7 of thier BlueDragon CFML application server.
Below is a list of the new features - I think the
IsNull function and
null keyword will prove to be quite handy.
- Multi-threaded programming (CFTHREAD, and related tags and functions)
- Interfaces and Abstract CFCs
- CFQUERY Enhancements
- CACHEDUNTILCHANGE attribute
- BACKGROUND attribute
- onClientStart() handler
- onMissingTemplate() handler
- CFSEARCH Enhancements
- support for Word and PDF documents
- support for multiple languages
- UDF Forward References in CFML pages
- CFREGISTRY support for Windows registry
- ASP.NET Partial Trust Mode (BD.NET)
- support for MySQL 5.0, including stored procedures
- support for 64-bit Windows and Linux
- miscellaneous CFMX 7 compatible enhancements
- performance enhancements
- bug fixes
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
What's New in BlueDragon 7? was first published on September 28, 2006.
If you like reading about coldfusion, cfml, bluedragon, new atlanta, or null then you might also like:
- Null Java References in CF 6 vs 7
- CFML Left and Right Functions can Accept Negative Counts
- Dumping HTTP Servlet Request Attributes and Parameters in CF
- 6 ways to stay connected with other CF developers
- ColdFusion Function Arguments now support Integer
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Scope Injection in CFML
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.