CFDocs.org back up and running
Several people have emailed to tell me that cfdocs.org was down. I have moved it to a different server, and it is now back up and running.
If it's still not working for you give the DNS some time to propagate.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
CFDocs.org back up and running was first published on April 21, 2006.
If you like reading about cfdocs, documentation, coldfusion, or cfml then you might also like:
- CFDocs site now Open Source
- Bookmarklets and Search Plugins for javadocs.org
- New Service - cfdocs.org - Fast access to CF docs
- URL Safe Base64 Encoding / Decoding in CFML
- Using Hashicorp Vault with ColdFusion
- CFML Left and Right Functions can Accept Negative Counts
- Dumping HTTP Servlet Request Attributes and Parameters in CF
- 6 ways to stay connected with other CF developers
The Fixinator Code Security Scanner for ColdFusion & CFML is an easy to use security tool that every CF developer can use. It can also easily integrate into CI for automatic scanning on every commit.
The weekly newsletter for the CFML Community
It's still down, pete.
by Umbrae on 05/09/2006 at 12:17:42 PM UTC