Textile for ColdFusion
A few weeks ago I mentioned that I had an open source project in the pipeline. Well I've been really busy so I haven't had a chance to release it until now...
I built a UDF for converting textile markup into HTML markup.
You can learn more about textile here. My UDF doesn't support all the features of textile yet, but it does have quite a few of them.
Download the ColdFusion UDF for Textile.
BTW you should see this in some upcoming projects from foundeo.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- CFImage Effects Library for ColdFusion 8 - August 9, 2007
- ColdFusion Function Arguments now support Integer - September 12, 2019
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle - May 14, 2019
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- CFDocs site now Open Source - October 4, 2013
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
- Announcing CFML Weekly Email - October 19, 2012
If you do a single item list, anything after that list disappears.
Here is the text I used
* There should be two blank lines after a list, even if there is nothing after it!
However, this one has something after it!