Textile for ColdFusion
A few weeks ago I mentioned that I had an open source project in the pipeline. Well I've been really busy so I haven't had a chance to release it until now...
I built a UDF for converting textile markup into HTML markup.
You can learn more about textile here. My UDF doesn't support all the features of textile yet, but it does have quite a few of them.
Download the ColdFusion UDF for Textile.
BTW you should see this in some upcoming projects from foundeo.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Textile for ColdFusion was first published on February 13, 2006.
If you like reading about textile, html, udf, coldfusion, cfml, or foundeo then you might also like:
- CFImage Effects Library for ColdFusion 8
- CFML Left and Right Functions can Accept Negative Counts
- Dumping HTTP Servlet Request Attributes and Parameters in CF
- 6 ways to stay connected with other CF developers
- ColdFusion Function Arguments now support Integer
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Scope Injection in CFML
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.