Now with Gravatar
I just threw in support for Gravatar in my blog comments. If you go and sign up for a gravatar account, you can assign a picture to your email address, then when you post a comment on my blog or other blogs that support gravatar, your picture will show up next to it.
It's pretty easy to implement gravatar on your blog, you just use an
img tag that points to gravatar.com with an MD5 hash of the commentors email address in the query string.
So go and create an account, and you can test in my comments here if you want (I am only showing PG, and G rated pictures).
- Gravatar's not showing up? - December 18, 2006
- Make your blog better with tags - October 14, 2005
- Categories are Dead - Long live Tagging - May 23, 2005
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token