Best of 2003 Blog Entries
A few weeks ago I posted a collection of my best blog entries in 2002, now for 2003:
- Using Custom Tags in ColdFusion - kind of a primer for coldfusion custom tags.
- Right Click - Edit with Notepad - this registry hack lets you edit any file with notepad by right clicking on it in windows explorer.
- Top 3 differences between PostgreSQL and SQL Server
- Cross Platform Tips - some tips for developing ColdFusion apps such that they work on both windows and unix.
- Searching without Verity - a standard SQL method for searching text in a database without using verity.
- Return top N records - how to return the first N records using SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and oracle.
- New Blog - I moved my blog from blogger to petefreitag.com in november of 2003.
- Archives for 2003
- Best of 2002 - September 21, 2005
I spent a lot of time looking at various registry cleaners because my computer was so slow. I'm leaning towards Registry Easy because every site seems to rate them so highly. I know RegCure is also supposed to be pretty good. Any suggestions for someone with an aging computer?
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token