CheatSheet for Apache
A few weeks ago I started working on an Apache Cheat Sheet - I think covers the most common configuration, let me know if you want to see anything else on there.
Looking for more cheat sheets? check out my cheat sheet roundup.
Permalink | Add Comment | add to del.icio.us | Tags: apache, httpd, htaccess, reference, cheatsheet, cheat, sheet
- 20 ways to Secure your Apache Configuration - December 6, 2005
- Cheat Sheet Roundup - Over 30 Cheatsheets for developers - September 1, 2005
- Apache Security Patches on CentOS / RHEL - November 22, 2013
- Fixing Apache (13)Permission denied: access to / 403 Forbidden - July 21, 2011
- CFSCRIPT Cheatsheet - May 5, 2008
Some additional ones sent via the cotact form. I expect the html escaping would stop them from displaying in the comments.
readlly Nice collection I like most. It is really require for layman.
Are you ever going to finish this? Heres a helpful htaccess code snippets article: http://www.askapache.com/2006/htaccess/htaccesselite-ultimate-htaccess-article.html
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token