CheatSheet for Apache
A few weeks ago I started working on an Apache Cheat Sheet - I think covers the most common configuration, let me know if you want to see anything else on there.
Looking for more cheat sheets? check out my cheat sheet roundup.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- 20 ways to Secure your Apache Configuration - December 6, 2005
- Cheat Sheet Roundup - Over 30 Cheatsheets for developers - September 1, 2005
- Why is my Apache httpd Alias Not Working? - September 24, 2019
- Howto restrict what htaccess files can do on Apache - September 4, 2019
- Apache Security Patches on CentOS / RHEL - November 22, 2013
- Fixing Apache (13)Permission denied: access to / 403 Forbidden - July 21, 2011
- CFSCRIPT Cheatsheet - May 5, 2008
- Cheat Sheet for PostgreSQL - September 7, 2005
Some additional ones sent via the cotact form. I expect the html escaping would stop them from displaying in the comments.
readlly Nice collection I like most. It is really require for layman.
Are you ever going to finish this? Heres a helpful htaccess code snippets article: http://www.askapache.com/2006/htaccess/htaccesselite-ultimate-htaccess-article.html