CodeFetch is a clever little app that searches published books for code samples matching your search. So if you search for
cfmail you will get code samples from several books on ColdFusion. You can then of course buy the books through amazon.
I'm not sure where they are getting the book data, As far as I know Amazon doesn't provide the search inside the book details via their web services.
Found this via: DailyMashup
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
CodeFetch was first published on August 31, 2005.
If you like reading about coldfusion, code, amazon, or cfml then you might also like:
- CFML Left and Right Functions can Accept Negative Counts
- Dumping HTTP Servlet Request Attributes and Parameters in CF
- 6 ways to stay connected with other CF developers
- ColdFusion Function Arguments now support Integer
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Scope Injection in CFML
- CFDocs site now Open Source
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.