CodeFetch is a clever little app that searches published books for code samples matching your search. So if you search for
cfmail you will get code samples from several books on ColdFusion. You can then of course buy the books through amazon.
I'm not sure where they are getting the book data, As far as I know Amazon doesn't provide the search inside the book details via their web services.
Found this via: DailyMashup
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- ColdFusion Function Arguments now support Integer - September 12, 2019
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle - May 14, 2019
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- CFDocs site now Open Source - October 4, 2013
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
- Announcing CFML Weekly Email - October 19, 2012
- Client Variable Cookie CFGLOBALS Includes Session Ids - July 14, 2011