Dynamic Java Class Loading with ColdFusion
Doug Hughes has posted a very clever technique for allowing you to run Java classes without adding them to your classpath. This means that people who build ColdFusion apps that include java classes can make them super easy to install.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Dynamic Java Class Loading with ColdFusion was first published on August 18, 2005.
If you like reading about java, coldfusion, or classpath then you might also like:
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML
- Adobe Says Go Ahead and Upgrade your ColdFusion JVM
- HashDOS and ColdFusion
- Using AntiSamy with ColdFusion
- OutOfMemoryError - GC overhead limit exceeded
- What Version of Java is ColdFusion Using?
- Serializing CFC's in ColdFusion 8
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.