Critics skeptical of Fusion in a Jar
An EE Times Article about two Purdue researchers attempting to create Cold Fusion:
But hard-headed physicists have grown wary of "fusion in a jar" experiments.
Don't they know that Macromedia has already done this?
The Purdue researchers also appear to have a scalable implementation:
The Purdue team began its work independently two years ago. "Sonofusion is thermonuclear fusion and is scalable,"
> Don't they know that Macromedia has already done this? cfusion.jar I must be a Geek, 'cause I found that laugh out loud funny...
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017