Critics skeptical of Fusion in a Jar
An EE Times Article about two Purdue researchers attempting to create Cold Fusion:
But hard-headed physicists have grown wary of "fusion in a jar" experiments.
Don't they know that Macromedia has already done this?
The Purdue researchers also appear to have a scalable implementation:
The Purdue team began its work independently two years ago. "Sonofusion is thermonuclear fusion and is scalable,"
> Don't they know that Macromedia has already done this? cfusion.jar I must be a Geek, 'cause I found that laugh out loud funny...
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee