High Performance MySQL
It looks like a pretty good book covering MySQL configuration and setup, storage engine and table types, benchmarking, indexing, query optimization, app design, server performance, replication, load balancing, backup and recovery, and finally security.
I will try to post some tips, nuggets, and reviews as I go through the book.
Anyone else read the book? What do you think?
- MySQL Optimization Hints - January 2, 2007
- Google Video: MySQL Performance Tuning Best Practices - May 11, 2006
- LIMIT and OFFSET SQL Pagination - August 29, 2005
- MySQL DELAY_KEY_WRITE Option - August 11, 2005
- Insert Delayed with MySQL - August 2, 2005
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions