High Performance MySQL
It looks like a pretty good book covering MySQL configuration and setup, storage engine and table types, benchmarking, indexing, query optimization, app design, server performance, replication, load balancing, backup and recovery, and finally security.
I will try to post some tips, nuggets, and reviews as I go through the book.
Anyone else read the book? What do you think?
- MySQL Optimization Hints - January 2, 2007
- Google Video: MySQL Performance Tuning Best Practices - May 11, 2006
- LIMIT and OFFSET SQL Pagination - August 29, 2005
- MySQL DELAY_KEY_WRITE Option - August 11, 2005
- Insert Delayed with MySQL - August 2, 2005
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2