High Performance MySQL
It looks like a pretty good book covering MySQL configuration and setup, storage engine and table types, benchmarking, indexing, query optimization, app design, server performance, replication, load balancing, backup and recovery, and finally security.
I will try to post some tips, nuggets, and reviews as I go through the book.
Anyone else read the book? What do you think?
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- MySQL Optimization Hints - January 2, 2007
- Google Video: MySQL Performance Tuning Best Practices - May 11, 2006
- LIMIT and OFFSET SQL Pagination - August 29, 2005
- MySQL DELAY_KEY_WRITE Option - August 11, 2005
- Insert Delayed with MySQL - August 2, 2005
- The MySQL Query Cache - June 21, 2005
- Performance of database tag schemas - June 20, 2005