How to Remove Search Plugins in Firefox
Search Plugin's in firefox are a pretty cool feature, especially since they are so easy to make. However if you want to remove an installed search plugin I can't find any way to do this inside firefox. It should be in the extensions manager, or something like it.
You can remove them manually by going to your Firefox program directory, eg:
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\ and deleting the
.gif files located in the
searchplugins sub folder.
You might also like:
- Bookmarklets and Search Plugins for javadocs.org - May 12, 2004
- Geolocation API for Adobe AIR? - October 8, 2008
- FireFox 18.104.22.168 - February 13, 2006
- The Proper Content Type for XML Feeds - June 13, 2005
- GreaseMonkey User Scripts - May 11, 2005
- Firefox Tip: Begin Finding when you begin typing - April 27, 2005
- Objection - Firefox Extension for removing Local Shared Objects - April 11, 2005
- Blocking Mozilla / Google Prefetch - April 6, 2005