How to Remove Search Plugins in Firefox
Search Plugin's in firefox are a pretty cool feature, especially since they are so easy to make. However if you want to remove an installed search plugin I can't find any way to do this inside firefox. It should be in the extensions manager, or something like it.
You can remove them manually by going to your Firefox program directory, eg:
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\ and deleting the
.gif files located in the
searchplugins sub folder.
- Bookmarklets and Search Plugins for javadocs.org - May 12, 2004
- Geolocation API for Adobe AIR? - October 8, 2008
- FireFox 188.8.131.52 - February 13, 2006
- The Proper Content Type for XML Feeds - June 13, 2005
- GreaseMonkey User Scripts - May 11, 2005
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides