c|net Falls for April Fools Joke
Matt Raible posted an april fools joke saying he was going to work for Microsoft, much like Rob Rohan's april fools post. But a c|net reporter read the blog entry and posted the story on c|net's news.com web site.
Here's the quote the reporter used:
working on the Visual Studio Team to integrate Ajax-ish components into .NET.
LOL! the funniest thing is that AJAX-ish functionality NEEDS to be embedded in ASP.NET... that was the biggest dissapointmnent switching from ASP classic to ASP.NET: stupid postbacks all the time - hardly amazing...
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token