c|net Falls for April Fools Joke
Matt Raible posted an april fools joke saying he was going to work for Microsoft, much like Rob Rohan's april fools post. But a c|net reporter read the blog entry and posted the story on c|net's news.com web site.
Here's the quote the reporter used:
working on the Visual Studio Team to integrate Ajax-ish components into .NET.
LOL! the funniest thing is that AJAX-ish functionality NEEDS to be embedded in ASP.NET... that was the biggest dissapointmnent switching from ASP classic to ASP.NET: stupid postbacks all the time - hardly amazing...
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides