Exploring Ruby on Rails
The Linux Journal has a good interview called: Exploring Ruby on Rails, it shows you how to create a simple blog application with the framework.
If you read blogs outside of the macromedia community you have probably noticed that ruby on rails is enjoying a lot of buzz in the java and php community. The reason for the buzz is that it is pretty easy to create web applications using the framework, assuming you know the Ruby.
The cool thing about ruby on rails is that it does all your dirty work, but you can still override any of it. It is also a very clean MVC implementation. CF on rails anyone?
- Get Wheelin! - November 14, 2005
- CF on Rails - July 24, 2005
- Jobs: ColdFusion vs Ruby - January 22, 2006
- Designing from the outside in - April 27, 2005
- Why Ruby Doesn't Matter... Thought Leadership
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained