Exploring Ruby on Rails
The Linux Journal has a good interview called: Exploring Ruby on Rails, it shows you how to create a simple blog application with the framework.
If you read blogs outside of the macromedia community you have probably noticed that ruby on rails is enjoying a lot of buzz in the java and php community. The reason for the buzz is that it is pretty easy to create web applications using the framework, assuming you know the Ruby.
The cool thing about ruby on rails is that it does all your dirty work, but you can still override any of it. It is also a very clean MVC implementation. CF on rails anyone?
- Get Wheelin! - November 14, 2005
- CF on Rails - July 24, 2005
- Jobs: ColdFusion vs Ruby - January 22, 2006
- Designing from the outside in - April 27, 2005
- Why Ruby Doesn't Matter... Thought Leadership
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config