Mike Nimer is blogging
Mike Nimer, a Macromedia employee has started a blog. He was the main developer of the new CFFORM stuff in CFMX 7.
Mike also just released a log viewer plugin for eclipse, details on his blog.
I used your flex/coldfusion application wizard it is very slick. but I'm having some issue modifying the login code. I changed the login cffunction in auth.cfc to return false and it seems to still be returning true. Maybe I'm missing something but I am kind of stuck. do you have an example of a working login using the same architecture?
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements