Mike Nimer is blogging
Mike Nimer, a Macromedia employee has started a blog. He was the main developer of the new CFFORM stuff in CFMX 7.
Mike also just released a log viewer plugin for eclipse, details on his blog.
I used your flex/coldfusion application wizard it is very slick. but I'm having some issue modifying the login code. I changed the login cffunction in auth.cfc to return false and it seems to still be returning true. Maybe I'm missing something but I am kind of stuck. do you have an example of a working login using the same architecture?
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee