Mike Nimer is blogging
Mike Nimer, a Macromedia employee has started a blog. He was the main developer of the new CFFORM stuff in CFMX 7.
Mike also just released a log viewer plugin for eclipse, details on his blog.
I used your flex/coldfusion application wizard it is very slick. but I'm having some issue modifying the login code. I changed the login cffunction in auth.cfc to return false and it seems to still be returning true. Maybe I'm missing something but I am kind of stuck. do you have an example of a working login using the same architecture?
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions