jTDS 1.0 Released
The jTDS Project has released version 1.0 of the jTDS JDBC driver for SQL Server and Sybase. After 3 1/2 years of development, 21 releases and 100K downloads, jTDS is finally considered stable enough and JDBC feature complete to grant the first official production release.
Hello i have some problem in getting a connection to MSDE and the SQLException exception raised as you know in windows XP professional only MSDE version of Sql server can be installed and in this manner users only connect to Sql server with windows Authenticated policy so with the getConnection method that has 2 parameter username,password how can i get a connection with sql server that no exception be thrown please help me! with regard
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017