Best of 2003 Blog Entries
October 14, 2005
A few weeks ago I posted a collection of my best blog entries in 2002, now for 2003:
- Using Custom Tags in ColdFusion - kind of a primer for coldfusion custom tags.
- Right Click - Edit with Notepad - this registry hack lets you edit any file with notepad by right clicking on it in windows explorer.
- Top 3 differences between PostgreSQL and SQL Server
- Cross Platform Tips - some tips for developing ColdFusion apps such that they work on both windows and unix.
- Searching without Verity - a standard SQL method for searching text in a database without using verity.
- Return top N records - how to return the first N records using SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and oracle.
- New Blog - I moved my blog from blogger to petefreitag.com in november of 2003.
- Archives for 2003
- Best of 2002 - September 21, 2005
Trackback Address: 484/4BED5EF8A972A4E4AB15AB1D6CADA44A
- Firefox Aurora now Supports Content Security Policy 1.0
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides
- Upgrading to Java 7 on Linux
- J2EE Sessions in CF10 Uses Secure Cookies
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013
- Session Loss and Session Fixation in ColdFusion
- FuseGuard 2.3 Released
- CKEditor Spell Checker Plugin