ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
Yesterday I spoke at the Adobe ColdFusion Developer Week online event. There was a great turnout (several hundred attendees), so my thanks to Adobe and Carahsoft for organizing a great event.
My topic was: Tactics for securing your ColdFusion Code, and here are my slides and links from the presentation:
- Slides - Tactics for securing your ColdFusion Code
- Source Code / Examples - this is the source code for my Bank of Insecurity app that I use in my full day ColdFusion security training class.
Here are some links to other resources mentioned:
- Continuous Integration for ColdFusion Zero to Infinity - Slides and code from my recent talk on Continuous Integration.
- Fixinator ColdFusion Code Security Scanner
- FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion
- HackMyCF CF Server Scanner
- Guides for setting up Continuous Integration with Fixinator - examples for multiple CI platforms: Jenkins, GitLab, Bitbucket, etc.
- OWASP - Tons of info on Web Application Security
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF was first published on May 22, 2020.
If you like reading about presentations, cfsummit, security, coldfusion, or ci then you might also like:
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
- ColdFusion Security Presentation Slides
- Slides: Continuous Integration Zero to Infinity
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.