Easter Egg In ColdFusion MX Found!
"I think I may have made the ColdFusion MX easter egg just a little too hard to find. Here's a hint: What would the browser language preference be of the most dedicated CF developer? Then go hunting in the admin."
Tom was right, the easter egg was pretty hard to find without that hint. So now if your ready, here's how you find the easter egg:
Set your Language preference to "CFML" in IE you can do this by going to Internet Properties -> Languages -> Add -> User Defined "CFML" Then browse to Version Information link in ColdFusion MX Administrator.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token