Easter Egg In ColdFusion MX Found!
"I think I may have made the ColdFusion MX easter egg just a little too hard to find. Here's a hint: What would the browser language preference be of the most dedicated CF developer? Then go hunting in the admin."
Tom was right, the easter egg was pretty hard to find without that hint. So now if your ready, here's how you find the easter egg:
Set your Language preference to "CFML" in IE you can do this by going to Internet Properties -> Languages -> Add -> User Defined "CFML" Then browse to Version Information link in ColdFusion MX Administrator.
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee