Easter Egg In ColdFusion MX Found!
"I think I may have made the ColdFusion MX easter egg just a little too hard to find. Here's a hint: What would the browser language preference be of the most dedicated CF developer? Then go hunting in the admin."
Tom was right, the easter egg was pretty hard to find without that hint. So now if your ready, here's how you find the easter egg:
Set your Language preference to "CFML" in IE you can do this by going to Internet Properties -> Languages -> Add -> User Defined "CFML" Then browse to Version Information link in ColdFusion MX Administrator.
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017