Slides from my 2019 ColdFusion Summit Las Vegas Talk
Overall I thought the CFSummit event was a great success. It was also cool to see that nearly half of the 500 attendees were attending their first CFSummit.
I also really like how Adobe is focusing its attention for ColdFusion 2020. The module aware installer will hopefully help reduce the attack surface of our deployments by only installing the stuff you actually need/use.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012 - May 30, 2012
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017 - April 4, 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks - November 12, 2015
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation - June 7, 2012
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC - March 23, 2012
- HackMyCF Updated for APSB11-29 Security Hotfix - December 15, 2011