CFSummit 2016 Slides
Here are my slides from the Adobe ColdFusion Summit 2016 conference in Las Vegas:
- Bulletproof Your ColdFusion Server With The Lockdown Guide - this presentation was an overview of the ColdFusion Lockdown guide and gives some insights and tips.
- Transformational Techniques to Securing Existing Applications with ColdFusion - this session gave attendees some tips on how to go about securing large CFML code bases.
The conference appeared to be a great success with about 500 people in attendance. My company Foundeo Inc. was a Gold Sponsor again this year. I met a lot of great ColdFusion developers, thanks for saying hello.
I also presented a full day pre-conference workshop on CFML Security along with Dave Epler. This session went very well and was sold out at 50 people. For this session (and other CFML security training classes I teach) I built a CFML web application called Bank of Insecurity you can find the code on github here.
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010 - August 5, 2010
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation - June 7, 2012
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5
- Scope Injection in CFML