Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC
I will be speaking at the Adobe / Carahsoft ColdFusion Zeus Sneak Preview Event on Wednesday March 28th at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Washington DC. My topic is called Boost Security Using ColdFusion Zeus: Writing Secure CFML which will cover the new security enhancements in ColdFusion 10.
The other speakers at the event are Rakshith Naresh the product manager for ColdFusion at Adobe, and Mike Tangorre of FigLeaf.
If you are interested in attending the live event, please register here, they are also broadcasting over Connect, which you can: register for the webcast here, and will be streaming live from Facebook here
The event is mainly focused towards government agencies and contractors - Carahsoft, the company putting on the event, is a big reseller of Adobe Products to the Government.
I will make my slides available here on my blog after the presentation.
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides - July 6, 2009
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks - November 12, 2015
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation - June 7, 2012
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012 - May 30, 2012
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions