Slashlog - open source cfmx / mysql blog
Speaking of open source, Daniel Chicayban posted to CF-Linux wednesday an announcement of his open source project slashlog 0.1. The software is designed for unix but should work ok on windows according to the web site.
I downloaded slashlog. It's nice code. Simple and clean and does the job. Good to learn from and build application on.
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee