Slashlog - open source cfmx / mysql blog
Speaking of open source, Daniel Chicayban posted to CF-Linux wednesday an announcement of his open source project slashlog 0.1. The software is designed for unix but should work ok on windows according to the web site.
I downloaded slashlog. It's nice code. Simple and clean and does the job. Good to learn from and build application on.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token