Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
Adobe has asked me to do an online e-seminar: Protecting ColdFusion Applications with FuseGuard thursday November 3rd at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
If you're curious about FuseGuard and how it works please head over to Adobe.com and register now!
Permalink | Add Comment | add to del.icio.us | Tags: fuseguard, security, coldfusion, firewall, adobe, presentations
- FuseGuard Released - Protects your ColdFusion Apps - November 12, 2009
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation - June 7, 2012
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012 - May 30, 2012
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides