HTML5 Presentation Slides
A few months ago I gave a presentation to my local ColdFusion Users Group on HTML5 (yes its taken me this long to post the slides). So without further ado, here are my HTML5 slides.
I have been working with various parts of HTML5 including the SQLite embedded database, localStorage, HTML5 form controls, audio / video tags, and more. I can't wait to see more support for HTML5 in browsers, especially in the forms area.
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides - June 20, 2016
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation - June 7, 2012
- Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation - November 17, 2009
- Speaking at NYCFUG Tonight - Writing Secure CFML - November 10, 2009
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2