jQuery UI Autocomple IE 6 Select List z-Index Issues
If you are using jQuery UI's Autocomplete control, your IE6 users may experience some issues when the autocomplete suggestions overlay a HTML
<select> list. The autocomplete suggestions show up behind the select list in Internet Explorer 6.
To fix this you need to simply include the
bgiframe plugin in a script tag on your page. The jQuery UI autocomplete control will detect bgiframe and use it to fix itself for IE6.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- Using jQuery UI Autocomplete with Hidden ID's - July 14, 2010
- jQuery UI Sortable Tutorial - January 7, 2010
- Getting Started with jQuery Mobile - October 29, 2010
- jQueryUI Icon List Cheatsheet - December 10, 2010
- Howto Remove Skype Plugin Markup with jQuery - May 3, 2010
- Ext CFC - December 12, 2007
- Howto Build Server Side AJAX Suggestions with script.aculo.us - December 6, 2006