jQuery UI Autocomple IE 6 Select List z-Index Issues
If you are using jQuery UI's Autocomplete control, your IE6 users may experience some issues when the autocomplete suggestions overlay a HTML
<select> list. The autocomplete suggestions show up behind the select list in Internet Explorer 6.
To fix this you need to simply include the
bgiframe plugin in a script tag on your page. The jQuery UI autocomplete control will detect bgiframe and use it to fix itself for IE6.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
jQuery UI Autocomple IE 6 Select List z-Index Issues was first published on August 16, 2010.
- Using jQuery UI Autocomplete with Hidden ID's
- jQuery UI Sortable Tutorial
- Getting Started with jQuery Mobile
- jQueryUI Icon List Cheatsheet
- Howto Remove Skype Plugin Markup with jQuery
- Ext CFC
- Howto Build Server Side AJAX Suggestions with script.aculo.us