jQuery UI Autocomple IE 6 Select List z-Index Issues
If you are using jQuery UI's Autocomplete control, your IE6 users may experience some issues when the autocomplete suggestions overlay a HTML
<select> list. The autocomplete suggestions show up behind the select list in Internet Explorer 6.
To fix this you need to simply include the
bgiframe plugin in a script tag on your page. The jQuery UI autocomplete control will detect bgiframe and use it to fix itself for IE6.
- Using jQuery UI Autocomplete with Hidden ID's - July 14, 2010
- jQuery UI Sortable Tutorial - January 7, 2010
- Getting Started with jQuery Mobile - October 29, 2010
- jQueryUI Icon List Cheatsheet - December 10, 2010
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides