Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010
As promised I just published the slides for my Writing Secure CFML presentation at CFUnited 2010.
You can even watch a recording of the presentation brought to you by Tim Cunningham of CFMumboJumbo.com:
Permalink | Add Comment | add to del.icio.us | Tags: coldfusion, security, cfml, cfunited, presentations
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- ColdFusion Security Presentation Slides - July 9, 2007
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle - May 14, 2019
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
Pete, glad you found the video I recorded of you, and I gladly will let you use the bandwidth. Do you mind posting a note on this article recognizing that it came from CFMumboJumbo.com - Thanks
Hi Tim, Yes of course sorry I had meant to do so, link added.
Thanks Pete, great talk BTW, your stuff is always quality.
is body of cfmail safe from "CRLF Injection"?
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2