Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010
As promised I just published the slides for my Writing Secure CFML presentation at CFUnited 2010.
You can even watch a recording of the presentation brought to you by Tim Cunningham of CFMumboJumbo.com:
Permalink | Add Comment | add to del.icio.us | Tags: coldfusion, security, cfml, cfunited, presentations
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- ColdFusion Security Presentation Slides - July 9, 2007
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation - June 7, 2012
Pete, glad you found the video I recorded of you, and I gladly will let you use the bandwidth. Do you mind posting a note on this article recognizing that it came from CFMumboJumbo.com - Thanks
Hi Tim, Yes of course sorry I had meant to do so, link added.
Thanks Pete, great talk BTW, your stuff is always quality.
is body of cfmail safe from "CRLF Injection"?
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides