Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010
Update: If you are looking for my latest ColdFusion Security info, checkout my ColdFusion Security Training course.
As promised I just published the slides for my Writing Secure CFML presentation at CFUnited 2010.
You can even watch a recording of the presentation brought to you by Tim Cunningham of CFMumboJumbo.com (sorry the link was no longer working, so I removed it).
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010 was first published on August 05, 2010.
If you like reading about coldfusion, security, cfml, cfunited, or presentations then you might also like:
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides
- ColdFusion Security Presentation Slides
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Scope Injection in CFML
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.