Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010
As promised I just published the slides for my Writing Secure CFML presentation at CFUnited 2010.
You can even watch a recording of the presentation brought to you by Tim Cunningham of CFMumboJumbo.com:
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- ColdFusion Security Presentation Slides - July 9, 2007
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle - May 14, 2019
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation - June 7, 2012
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- Client Variable Cookie CFGLOBALS Includes Session Ids - July 14, 2011
Pete, glad you found the video I recorded of you, and I gladly will let you use the bandwidth. Do you mind posting a note on this article recognizing that it came from CFMumboJumbo.com - Thanks
Hi Tim, Yes of course sorry I had meant to do so, link added.
Thanks Pete, great talk BTW, your stuff is always quality.
is body of cfmail safe from "CRLF Injection"?