CFMeetup Thursday: Intro to FuseGuard and Web Application Firewalls
I will be presenting at the ColdFusion Meetup online user group this Thursday (June 17th) at Noon Eastern Time. The topic: Introduction to FuseGuard and Web Application Firewalls.
I will be discussing some things about Web Application Firewalls in general, and then I will give a demo FuseGuard a web application firewall built in CFML.
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- FuseGuard Released - Protects your ColdFusion Apps - November 12, 2009
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3 - November 30, 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions