CFMeetup Thursday: Intro to FuseGuard and Web Application Firewalls
I will be presenting at the ColdFusion Meetup online user group this Thursday (June 17th) at Noon Eastern Time. The topic: Introduction to FuseGuard and Web Application Firewalls.
I will be discussing some things about Web Application Firewalls in general, and then I will give a demo FuseGuard a web application firewall built in CFML.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
CFMeetup Thursday: Intro to FuseGuard and Web Application Firewalls was first published on June 14, 2010.
If you like reading about fuseguard, coldfusion, or security then you might also like:
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Scope Injection in CFML
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
- FuseGuard Released - Protects your ColdFusion Apps
- Spring4Shell and ColdFusion
- Log4j CVE-2021-44228 Log4Shell Vulnerability on ColdFusion / Lucee
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.