ColdFusion ListFind Example
ListFindNoCase functions are very handy in ColdFusion.
The ListFind function takes up to 3 arguments:
ListFind(list, value, [delimiter])
The default delimiter for all list functions in ColdFusion is a comma.
Here's a simple example of using ListFind:
The above code would return 2. The ListFind function will return 0 if the value is not found in the list.
- Top 10 Underrated Functions in ColdFusion - January 10, 2007
- Floor Function in ColdFusion is Int - May 30, 2006
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token