ColdFusion ListFind Example
ListFindNoCase functions are very handy in ColdFusion.
The ListFind function takes up to 3 arguments:
ListFind(list, value, [delimiter])
The default delimiter for all list functions in ColdFusion is a comma.
Here's a simple example of using ListFind:
The above code would return 2. The ListFind function will return 0 if the value is not found in the list.
- Top 10 Underrated Functions in ColdFusion - January 10, 2007
- Floor Function in ColdFusion is Int - May 30, 2006
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee