ColdFusion ListFind Example
ListFindNoCase functions are very handy in ColdFusion.
The ListFind function takes up to 3 arguments:
ListFind(list, value, [delimiter])
The default delimiter for all list functions in ColdFusion is a comma.
Here's a simple example of using ListFind:
The above code would return 2. The ListFind function will return 0 if the value is not found in the list.
- Top 10 Underrated Functions in ColdFusion - January 10, 2007
- Floor Function in ColdFusion is Int - May 30, 2006
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides