Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation
Update: If you are looking for current ColdFusion security info, checkout my ColdFusion Security Training course.
Here are the slides for my Writing Secure CFML presentation given to the New York City ColdFusion Users Group November 10th, 2009. Enjoy.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation was first published on November 17, 2009.
If you like reading about security, presentations, slides, or speaking then you might also like:
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation
- Speaking at NYCFUG Tonight - Writing Secure CFML
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
- Securing ColdFusion Applications - DevWeek 2021
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- Slides: Continuous Integration Zero to Infinity
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.