Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation
Here are the slides for my Writing Secure CFML presentation given to the New York City ColdFusion Users Group November 10th, 2009. Enjoy.
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides - June 20, 2016
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation - June 7, 2012
- Speaking at NYCFUG Tonight - Writing Secure CFML - November 10, 2009
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides - July 6, 2009
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides