Speaking at NYCFUG Tonight - Writing Secure CFML
I will be speaking at the New York City ColdFusion Users Group meeting tonight at 6:30pm on Writing Secure CFML.
We will discuss several web application vulnerabilities that ColdFusion developers need to be aware of, and how to prevent them from being exploited in your Web Applications.
I have a few Foundeo ColdFusion Firewall t-shirts to give away, and we will also be raffling off a copy of it.
Foundeo will also be giving a world premiere of what we have been up to! Hope to see you there!
- Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation - November 17, 2009
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides - July 6, 2009
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides - June 20, 2016
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks - November 12, 2015
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3