Speaking at NYCFUG Tonight - Writing Secure CFML
I will be speaking at the New York City ColdFusion Users Group meeting tonight at 6:30pm on Writing Secure CFML.
We will discuss several web application vulnerabilities that ColdFusion developers need to be aware of, and how to prevent them from being exploited in your Web Applications.
I have a few Foundeo ColdFusion Firewall t-shirts to give away, and we will also be raffling off a copy of it.
Foundeo will also be giving a world premiere of what we have been up to! Hope to see you there!
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Speaking at NYCFUG Tonight - Writing Secure CFML was first published on November 10, 2009.
If you like reading about nycfug, security, presentations, speaking, or cfug then you might also like:
- Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.