Cheat Sheet for SQL Server
I have been writing a lot of T-SQL Scripts for SQL Server for a client to migrate to a new database schema. Whenever I get deeply involved in something like that I find that it is handy to create a cheatsheet for all of the things you have to lookup in the docs.
So here's my latest: Cheatsheet for SQL Server T-SQL, please let me know what you think.
By the way if you find cheat sheats handy you might want to checkout my cheatsheet roundup for developers which lists tons of handy cheatsheets for web developers.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- Use varchar(max) instead of text in SQL Server - December 9, 2009
- DateFormat for SQL Server - December 5, 2008
- Dear SQL Server Enterprise Manager Developer - July 31, 2008
- Try Catch for SQLServer T-SQL - April 7, 2008
- Use Char instead of Varchar to Store UUID's - February 16, 2007
- Sphinx - Open Source SQL Full Text Search Engine - November 1, 2006
- Updated SQL Reserved Words Checker - March 28, 2006
- MySQL FULLTEXT Indexing and Searching - September 29, 2005