Backing up ColdFusion Datasources
If you want to backup datasources on ColdFusion 5 and below on windows, backup the following registry keys:
Create two reg files, and then just double click the reg file on the server you want to backup on. If your only using OLE DB datasources, then I beleive you only need to backup the first key. Also it may be a good idea to keep a backup of your the entire ColdFusion registry key.
On ColdFusion MX settings are stored in files (typically xml using WDDX) instead of the registry. So you need to backup the files that contain the settings. The file
cfusionmx\lib\neo-query.xml stores the datasources.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides