Backing up ColdFusion Datasources
If you want to backup datasources on ColdFusion 5 and below on windows, backup the following registry keys:
Create two reg files, and then just double click the reg file on the server you want to backup on. If your only using OLE DB datasources, then I beleive you only need to backup the first key. Also it may be a good idea to keep a backup of your the entire ColdFusion registry key.
On ColdFusion MX settings are stored in files (typically xml using WDDX) instead of the registry. So you need to backup the files that contain the settings. The file
cfusionmx\lib\neo-query.xml stores the datasources.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token