Speaking at CFUNITED 2008
I can't believe it's already time for CFUNITED again! I will be speaking twice again this year:
- Thursday @ 2:45p - Writing Secure CFML
- Friday @ 8:30a - Image Manipulation with ColdFusion 8
See you there!
- Speaking at CFUnited 2009 - March 18, 2009
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks - November 12, 2015
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC - March 23, 2012
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010 - August 5, 2010
- Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation - November 17, 2009
This is going to sound creepy, but I'm actually signed up to attend both of your sessions. CFML security isn't a huge priority where I work at, but I know it's something I'll need to have a good grasp on later when I switch jobs. Image manipulation is also not an urgent thing to know for my job, but you never know when the need for it will come up. Looking forward to the sessions.
Thanks Jose, see you in a few days.
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions