Speaking at CFUNITED 2008
I can't believe it's already time for CFUNITED again! I will be speaking twice again this year:
- Thursday @ 2:45p - Writing Secure CFML
- Friday @ 8:30a - Image Manipulation with ColdFusion 8
See you there!
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Speaking at CFUNITED 2008 was first published on June 16, 2008.
If you like reading about cfunited, presentations, or speaking then you might also like:
- Speaking at CFUnited 2009
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010
- Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation
- Speaking at NYCFUG Tonight - Writing Secure CFML
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
- ColdFusion Security Presentation Slides
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.